Mazda Miata (MX-5) This compact RWD model, offered with many engines options for those are who want to cruise with the top down in a base model, or hit the track in one of the high performance models, has been a popular model since its introduction.

Financing Mazda MX-5

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2016, 04:52 AM
Default Financing Mazda MX-5

Hi guys.

Im looking to buy the new mx 5 (Helt nye Mazda MX-5 med SKYACTIV-teknologi). But im short in terms of some money unfortunately.

I am a bit new to financing options etc. What would be the best way to finance the car for me you think? I have been searching a bit online and found omong others https://moneybanker.no/, where it seems i can lend the last 100 000 kr i need. However the interest rates, seems a bit high.

Anyone got other ideas? Except from my bank, which refuses me (allready tried)

Old 05-24-2016, 11:15 AM

Since you're in Denmark, what I can say may/may not apply to your situation.

Here in the U.S. lenders look into your credit ratings, in addition to income.

I;m sure Denmark has something similar, as banks are banks even if they're from Mars.

If you've been denied by your bank, there's little chance any other financial institution will approve you, and if one does, will be with outrageous terms, not very smart, specially when buying something non essential.

My very humble opinion, or advice, is to look into why you got denied and work on it to better your credit situation, forget about the car, work on the foundation for any credit purchases, the rest will follow.

Let me just tell you a little about my situation. when I was young (early 20's) I was being approved left and right, I got a few 5k+ credit cards, that was 20 years ago, but me being young and dumb, maxed out a few cards in dumb stuff, like wheels, tires, electronics, etc. Basically things that lose all value in a few months.

My credit was utter trash for the better part of 15 years, but I worked hard to better it. Now I'm on the top 5% in terms of credit, what I ask, I get.

Old 05-25-2016, 02:50 AM

Yeah, you might be right. I will try to contact my own bank for some advice again.

However that car is really awesome