Mazda Forum Help & Suggestion Center Forum for members experiencing problems with the board or those who have suggestions to make the forum better.

PLEASE MAKE THE DEFAULT POSTING A PREFERENCE!

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2007, 11:01 PM
Default PLEASE MAKE THE DEFAULT POSTING A PREFERENCE!

It's been bothering me forever, but this site uses the weiredst interace for BBC coding. It should be like.

Code:
instead of
Code:

And
Code:
Click here

instead of

[code]Click Here

And when editing I don't want it to keep imaged imbedded in the edit post box ans links a uncoded hyperlinks, I want an option letting me edit the codes in posts rather than the post itself. Lets say I post a photobucket picture site and I make several versions of the same image. Like "Rx-7withblackwheels".

I want to post up the 4th revision and I do this on accident

Code:
instead of
Code:
Instead of clicking "edit post" and changing the 3 to a 4, I have to delete the entire image, open another window. Log into photobucket, get the image code of the version I want, come back here, post the code in its place, and change the default image code of "IMG" to "image". It is such a hassle. I know this interface is supposed to mimmick MS word but I can't stand it any longer. Just make the conventional post way an option under my profile. PLEASE!

Old 03-18-2008, 06:13 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: PLEASE MAKE THE DEFAULT POSTING A PREFERENCE!

Did you ever suggest this directly to Patrick?? 'Cause I think you and I (and maybe Adam) are the only ones that ever see this stuff otherwise....