Mazda CX-5 The CX-5 CUV debuts Mazda's SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY and is unique for its impressive fuel economy, responsive handling and bold style
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

UK owners

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2014, 12:43 PM
Default UK owners

hello..first post..
having just put a deposit on a new 14 reg Lux yesterday, and having now read about the windscreen crackings,
has anyone had them happening over here in the UK,
This is going to be our last car for the next 7/8 years, having just got rid of our 04 scenic (thank god), I dont want to get into all the stuff all over again like we did with the renault.
Money will be short and the only reason we were able to get this one was because of money left to me by my dear old mum when she passed away.
If it is a problem, then I can get a chance to cancel the order, as the car was due into my local dealer anyway, it just turned out it was the model and colour we were after and should be in next week.
cheers for any replies.

Old 04-26-2014, 05:51 AM

You shouldn't regret your purchase. Brilliant car, and there seems to be very little re the cracking windscreens in the UK.

I've had mine 18 months, only done 16.5k miles but no regrets. There was sat-nav issues in the early days with live traffic, sorted by a TomTom fix. Some diesels suffered premature oil rise if only short journeys taken, again sorted.

There are listed complaints of bonnet shake, not happened with mine. There is however complaints of rattling under the dash especially in cold conditions, I simply put up with it. I've had Volkswagens that were worse.

There aren't many CX-5's out there, so you will be part of an exclusive group.

Alex