Mazda CX-3 Engineered with breakthrough SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY, the CX-3 subcompact crossover delivers unmatched driving dynamics right alongside outstanding fuel economy.

Change odometer from kilometers to miles

Old 01-02-2016, 04:05 PM
Default Change odometer from kilometers to miles

I'm a new and happy CX-3 owner. But I can't figure out how I switched the odometer from miles to kilometers. (Note: This is not a question about the speedometer. I now know how to change that to/from metric distances.)

If the answer is in the owner's manual, I cannot find it.

Can anyone help? Thanks.

Old 01-09-2016, 09:04 AM

As expected, it's simple once you know how.
Go to the display screen. Settings > System > Distance. That's where you toggle the odometer between Km and miles.
There's probably a good reason to keep the odometer toggle separated from the dashboard-mounted speedometer toggle. But it's a mystery to me.

Old 01-20-2016, 11:53 AM

Glad you figured it out! how do you like yours so far? we picked up one a few days ago.

Old 01-27-2016, 10:41 AM

Very satisfied for the price. It's no sports car, but much more fun to drive on twisty roads than I expected. 30 mpg. Excellent braking. Solid traction in snow even with the stock all-season tires. Very good visibility, especially compared with my old Outback. Negatives? Yes, but none were surprises. Cargo space is limited, road noise is a bit high, the audio/navigation system works fine but is complex and not intuitive.

Old 04-28-2016, 12:33 PM

the cx-3 is a fun little car. i work for a Mazda dealer and i took one for the weekend just cause. its more fun to drive than my CX-5 but doesnt have the power. i liked all the options like the radar cruise and the moving headlamps. its a great ride for a cheap awd car.

most options for the vehicle are through the nav screen which has become a change of culture to some because all the settings are in one place.