General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

The Long-Term Quality Index : Mazda

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2015, 11:08 AM
Default The Long-Term Quality Index : Mazda

Hi there. Hope all is well.

We now have over 14,000 Mazdas in our database. These vehicles are all individually inspected and appraised by professional car buyers who are trained to detect mechanical and structural issues. By relying on experts who spend their lives examining used cars, we eliminate the overlooked and unreported issues that owners often fail to report in other industry studies,

We also take a close look at whether certain models began to show severe mechanical issues after the usual period when new cars are under the microscope.

I featured Mazda today at Jalopnik. My goal in publishing the findings is not to say, "I'm right" But to show how well each Mazda model is performing so far, and to provide the deeper information beyond those numbers that can help future buyers of older Mazdas. For those Mazda models that are still fairly new and have little data, we are holding back our findings until the overall number of samples are statistically significant.

Please let me know your thoughts and ideas, and a special thanks for reading this! All the best!

Long-Term Quality - Mazda: The Devilish God

Untitled