Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

Adapter for Cars to Play Music from Mobile Devices and USB sticks

Old 09-15-2014, 07:51 AM
Default Adapter for Cars to Play Music from Mobile Devices and USB sticks

I’m looking for a car kit to listen to music from mobile devices and also USB pen drives. Do you have any tips? I’ve heard some positive opinions about car kit AUX Link. It’s compatible with iOS devices, USB pen drives, SD, SDHC, MMC cards and devices with 3.5 mm audio plug. Does anyone use it and can share his opinion? Do you have better suggestions? Thank you!

Old 09-15-2014, 08:25 AM
Banned
Old 09-15-2014, 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by IvanX
I’m looking for a car kit to listen to music from mobile devices and also USB pen drives. Do you have any tips? I’ve heard some positive opinions about car kit AUX Link. It’s compatible with iOS devices, USB pen drives, SD, SDHC, MMC cards and devices with 3.5 mm audio plug. Does anyone use it and can share his opinion? Do you have better suggestions? Thank you!
I can share my personal experience. When I made up my mind to buy car adapter AUX Link, I was trying to find the best deal and it's really much cheaper to purchase it at the official online shop AUX Car Kits. It was delivered in just five days. At first I tried to install it myself, but experienced some problems extracting the OEM car audio. I didn't have the right tools, so in the end I had it installed in the nearest service center. It took just 10 minutes. So far totally satisfied with the adapter.

Pluses:

- supports Apple devices, USB flash, SD, SDHC, MMC memory cards, and there is also a 3.5 mm plug for other mobile gadgets (MP3 players, Android and Windows smartphones, tablets, laptops, netbooks, PSP and so on).
- great sound
- can be used as a charger
- with optional Bluetooth dongle works perfectly as a Bluetooth AUX car adapter
- music control with buttons on the steering wheel and buttons on the car stereo (really convenient)
- compatible with all music formats
- free and fast delivery
- takes very little space and doesn't spoil the interior
- now I can enjoy all my favourite music without carrying piles of CDs.

Disadvantages:

- a bit expensive as I also purchased additional Bluetooth dongle to use the adapter as a Bluetooth car kit
- couldn't easily extract the car stereo so I had to go to service center

But all in all, I think it's a good product. So from my point of view it's worth buying.